Would you like to congratulate someone on a job well done, a new baby or another simcha? Do you want to express your condolences to a friend or loved one? Is someone you know in need of get well wishes?
Temple Shalom’s Tribute Card program offers:
- A beautiful, redesigned Tribute card.
- All Tributes are handled through the main office of the Temple.
- Tributes can be purchased individually as needed, or in bulk (for a discount).
- All checks will be processed within 30 days of receipt.
- Tribute card will be mailed within 10 days of ordering.
- Acknowledgements will appear monthly, based on the Kesher deadline.
- Funds will be available at all times for their designated usage.
Here is how it will work:
- Fill out the Tribute order form below.
- Tribute cards will be mailed within 10 days of ordering; acknowledgements will appear monthly, based on the monthly Kesher deadline.
- Bulk ordering: You may purchase 6 Tribute cards ahead of time (all cards must be for the same Tribute account) for the price of 5. Bulk Tribute cards are filled out and mailed by purchasing congregant, not the Temple office.
Donations can also be made to dedicated funds. For a list of those funds, please call Leslie Kallus in the Temple office 973-584-5666 ext. 5.
If you would like to volunteer to fill out Tribute cards, please contact Leslie Kallus in the Temple office 973-584-5666, ext. 5.
Tribute Order Form