Would you like to congratulate someone on a job well done, a new baby or another simcha? Do you want to express your condolences to a friend or loved one? Is someone you know in need of get well wishes?
Temple Shalom's Tribute Card program offers:
1) A beautiful, redesigned Tribute card.
2) All Tributes are handled through the main office of the www.namibia-travel.net Temple.
3) Tributes can be purchased individually as needed, or in bulk (for a discount).
4) All checks will be processed within 30 days of community receipt.
5) Tribute card will be mailed within 10 days of ordering.
6) Acknowledgements will appear monthly, based on medication online viagra the Menorah deadline.
7) Funds will be available at all times for their designated usage.
Here is how it will work:
1) Fill out a Tribute order form (available in the Temple office, on the Temple website, and attached to use this document)
2) Attach a check exclusively for Tribute payment (checks cannot be combined with other Temple payments)—cash or checks only.
3) Send, or deliver, forms and accompanying check made out to Temple Shalom and address envelope to: Temple Shalom Tributes, 215 S. Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876-1098
4) Checks will be processed within 30 days of receipt; Tribute cards will be mailed within 10 days of ordering; acknowledgements will appear monthly, based on the monthly Kesher deadline.
5) Bulk ordering:
a) You may purchase 6 Tribute cards ahead of time (all cards must be for the same Tribute account) for the price of 5.
b) Payment is made at time of purchase (payment must be made by check and cannot be combined with other Temple payments—cash or checks only)
c) Bulk Tribute cards are filled out and mailed by purchasing congregant, not the Temple office.
Available General Tribute funds: Administration, Camp & Summer Scholarships, College Outreach, David Ensel Memorial Fund, Family Programming, Food Pantry, Kitchen/Oneg, Library, Life Long Learning, Mitzvah/Caring, Music/Choir, NFTY Scholarships, Prayer Book Fund, Rabbi Levy’s Discretionary Fund, Religious School, Social Justice, Soup Kitchen, Synagogue Beautification Fund (formerly Building & Grounds), Temple Shalom Reads, Torah Fund, Youth Programs
*Donations can also be made to dedicated funds. For a list of those funds, please call Leslie Kallus in the Temple office 973-584-5666 ext. 5.
If you would like to volunteer to fill out Tribute cards, please contact Leslie Kallus in the Temple office 973-584-5666, ext. 5.
Download a PDF of the Bulk Tribute Order Form by clicking here
Download a Word doc of the Bulk Tribute Order Form by clicking here
Download a PDF of the Single Tribute Order Form by clicking here
Download a Word doc of the Single Tribute Order Form by clicking here